cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eshaffer
Community Participant

Grading within cross-listed assignments

Jump to solution

I have cross-listed two classes and assigned a project to both. When the students submit the assignment and I access their submissions using Speedgrader, it seems to be mixing my classes. Is there a way to display one set of students and then the other?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@eshaffer ​, what you're looking for to sort your students is found under the Speedgrader settings. See the following guide for more information - How do I sort Assignments in SpeedGrader?

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@eshaffer ​, what you're looking for to sort your students is found under the Speedgrader settings. See the following guide for more information - How do I sort Assignments in SpeedGrader?

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

cookli
Community Member

The solution shared isn't the answer I'm looking for.  

I have graded an assignment. Because the classes are cross-listed, they're mixed together. If I want to transfer grades into my grading program, isn't there any way to view the grades of one section at a time?

@cookli  The Canvas Gradebook has had numerous design changes since this solution was posted in 2015. Instructions for filtering the Gradebook by section are provided in  How do I filter columns and rows in the Gradebook? Once applied, the filter will automatically be applied in the Speedgrader for that course.