[ARCHIVED] Help!

Jump to solution
simond9
Community Novice

Hello I’m Danielle I’m taking med assist classes online and I’m new to canvas, can anyone help me on how it works? Seeing others questions and starting a discussion with someone, etc... no idea what I’m doing, thanks in advance 

Labels (2)
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there  @simond9  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I am sorry to see that you are having difficulties with your course.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of people here in the Community (there are now over half-a-million of us world-wide -- see Instructure Community Now A Half Million Members) wouldn't be able to answer the specifics of your course because we do not have access to your course(s) or your school's Canvas environment.  However, I can point you to some general resources that may be of help...keeping in mind that specifics about your course should be directed to your instructor: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

•  
  •  

Once you have reviewed both of these short video tutorials, you might want to review these written Guides on Discussions if you have specific questions on how to do something.

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Danielle.  Please sing out if you have any other questions about things...thanks!

View solution in original post