cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
je9xj
Community Member

Home button instead of next button.

I'm not sure if there is already a way to do this but it would be nice if the last page of the module instead of saying "Next" and going to a new module it said "Home" and took you back to the home page. I know you can create prerequisites for modules but for our purposes it doesn't matter what order they do the modules in as long as they all get done. I don't want students to just go through 3 modules and not realize what they have completed. 

2 Replies
djackson
Community Team
Community Team

Hi,  @je9xj ‌,

Thank you for submitting your question. That functionality is not currently available, but I encourage you to go vote up this related feature idea: Display Module Location of Item Being Viewed. If you could, we'd love you to comment on the feature idea and explain your use case and why it would be helpful to you! Our product team always welcomes ideas to learn how to improve our product. Thank you!

Hope this helps!

Best,

Danielle

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Jazlyn also created this feature idea which at this writing is open for voting: https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/16808-remove-next-button-from-last-page-of-module