How do you send an email to the whole class?

Jump to solution
dheadric
Community Novice

Or how do you push out an announcement.  I do not see "messages" on any of my navigation panels.  This was easy in Polylearn. 

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @dheadric ...

This is a common question that is asked here in the Community, and so I would like to point you to one of the previous topics that helps to answer your question.  Please take a look at the answer marked as "Correct" as well as my reply in this topic regarding the "e-mail" terminology: Sending email to students.

You also mentioned announcements...which is different than the Canvas Inbox (conversations/messaging).  Here's a short video tutorial on announcements: 

And, I know you didn't ask about this, but you can always do a search here in the Community for topics to see if your question has been answered previously.  That's not to say you can't post your question...as Community members are ready and willing to help...but I wanted to give you this additional information as well.  How do I search and filter content in the Canvas Community?

I hope this information will be of help to you, David.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post