How long does it take for courses to show up on my Canvas after registering for them?

Jump to solution
bcox31
Community Novice

I registered this morning for the classes I plan to take and was wondering how long it takes for them to show up? I am referring to the Canvas Dashboard and the list of all classes because they have not shown up in either.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @bcox31 ...

I'm sorry that your question has been sitting out here a while, but I wanted to reply.  Access to your Canvas course(s) will depend on how your school's Canvas admins have chosen to handle enrollments.  For example, some schools send enrollments from the school SIS (Student Information System) every hour on the hour, while other schools may only send enrollments a few times a day.  There are also smaller schools where instructors enroll their own students manually.  It really depends on the school and the decisions that have been made there.  You might want to reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator or someone in your school's Online Learning/eLearning department to inquire about your course access...especially if you still do not have access.  I found this page on your school's website that may be of help to you: UNC Charlotte Canvas Resources | Canvas Resources | UNC Charlotte.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Brandon.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post

0 Likes