cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s_chan
Community Participant

How to connect McGraw-Hill Connect Quiz to Canvas Quiz?

Is there a way to connect McGraw-Hill Connect Quiz score to the Canvas Gradebook? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @s_chan ...

I'm not sure if this will work or if you have tried this yet, but do you know if your school's local Canvas administrator (or someone from your school's Online Learning/eLearning department) has set up the McGraw Hill Campus LTI external app within your school's Canvas environment?  If you are not sure, you might want to have a conversation with these folks at your school to see if it is possible.  I'm not sure if it would connect to the Canvas Gradebook, but it's worth investigating at least.

I hope this will help in some way.  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

s_chan
Community Participant

Hi @chofer ! 

Thank you for your quick response. I should have mentioned what I've tried so far to resolve this issue. I was able to create new assignment by going to Modules > "+" > Assignments > External LTI > McGraw-Hill Connect. However I couldn't do the same thing for Quizzes. I couldn't find any doc on Google that tells me how to connect McGraw-Hill Connect Quiz to Canvas Quiz. I will reach out to our ATS department and see if they know anything about this. 

Thank you again! 

K

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello again, @s_chan ...

Canvas Quizzes do not let you select external LTI tools such as McGraw-Hill.  LTIs are really only used with Canvas Assignments.