How to get my COURSES unlocked...on CANVAS

Jump to solution
pjwatkins
Community Novice

I can't get into my IS500 Week 0 introduction...

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening,  @pjwatkins  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  If you are a student, your school may have put certain policies in place for courses hosted in your school's Canvas environment that do not let you yet access your course(s).  For example, some schools don't let students access courses until the official start date of the course or a few days before the start date.  You could equate this to arriving to your course on campus early, and there wouldn't be anyone there.  Or, it could be the case that your instructor has not yet published the course for you and your classmates...and so it wouldn't be available just yet.  Please check your "All Courses" screen to see if you have the course(s) listed there: How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?.  If you do not see your course(s) listed on that screen, then you will need to reach out to someone at your school such as a local Canvas administrator or someone in your school's Online Learning (or a similar name) department.  They would be able to help you investigate why you are not seeing your course(s) in Canvas.  This Guide may also be of help: Why can't I access my Course as a student?.

If you are an instructor and do not have access to your course(s) in Canvas, you'd also want to check in with your school's local Canvas administrator to see why you might not have access to your course(s) yet.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Pamela.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this information...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes