I cannot access student assignments on canvas

Jump to solution
DeletedUser
Not applicable

This is the second time since last week after noon time I am unable to open student assignments via speed grader.

Is there any reason for it?

0 Likes
1 Solution
greydon
Instructure
Instructure

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Canvas Community. We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with opening student submissions in the speedgrader. A while back, there were users experiencing errors with long load times  in the speedgrader or things not loading properly,  but all  of those concerns have officially been addressed and resolved.  If you're still having issues,  it may be your device or browser. It is likely your internet browser and we recommend clearing the cache and cookies or trying another browser.

In Chrome
On your computer, open Chrome.
At the top right, click the three dots
Click settings
On the left, choose Privacy and Security
Then, clear browsing data
At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time. I suggest at least 4 weeks
Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
Click Clear data.

If the issue still persists, you should try another  device  or even network/wifi connection. Unless the class is exceptionally  large, these should be loading fairly quickly. Hopefully this helps!

View solution in original post