Lost Submissions

Jump to solution
eburroughs1023
Community Member

I submitted an Assignment and forgot to upload my annotative bibliography with it. The professor asked me to resubmit the assignment. I uploaded the AB and clicked resubmit. The professor has just informed me that My AB is there but the body of work I typed before is not. How do I find this work that I typed on Canvas? 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, @eburroughs1023 ...

From a student's perspective, you can only see your most recent submission in Canvas for any given assignment.  However, your instructor can always see all submissions from you for a given assignment.  Everything is time and date stamped.  This is a Guide that instructors can use to view your first, second, third, etc. submission for a given assignment: How do I view the details of a submission for a student in SpeedGrader?.  Your instructor should look at the section called "Evaluate Multiple Submissions" about half-way down the page in that Guide.  So, even though you are only able to see your most recent submission, your instructor should be able to see all submissions...including the body of your work which you first typed up.

I hope this will be of help to you.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, be well.

View solution in original post