My Macbook Air will not load my canvas correctly

Jump to solution
shaynasepulvado
Community Novice

canvas is working perfectly fine on my phone so I know theres a problem with my laptop. My dashboard just keeps loading and loading and it won't let me click on my classes. When I get to my class through courses, it does not show anything on my home page or a lot of other pages. It's hard to explain. It has been working fine everyday until now, I just was on it yesterday doing homework so I know the problem came about tonight. Please help! I have a test on Proctor U in an hour.

1 Solution

@shaynasepulvado ...

It is quite possible that your school's local Canvas administrators have removed some of the links described in these Guides:

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?

If that is the case for your school, I think the best thing you can do is reach out to someone at your school.  The vast majority of Community users here would not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course in question to help troubleshoot specifics, unfortunately.  I tried searching your school's website for some information for you, but I couldn't find anything.  If you can get in contact with your instructor (which you should be able to do via the "Help" menu in Canvas) or your school's local Canvas administrator, that is going to be your best option at this point.  I'm sorry I don't have better news for you at this time.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes