Quiz unlocked but no access

Jump to solution
albynum
Community Novice

Hi I have submitted an assignment/quiz that was submitted before completing. My professor has reopened the quiz to allow me another chance at it but for some reason canvas will not allow me a second attempt at it. The professor has checked numerous time and says it shows that its unlocked on her end but on my canvas it says I have no more attempts. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @albynum  Welcome to the Canvas Community. Assuming you are following the steps outlined in this online lesson, unfortunately there's little that we in the Community can do for you. The best recommendation is to contact your instructor again, ideally with a screen capture showing exactly what you see.

If that does not help, one of you will likely have to reach out to your institution's support. I searched your school's site and could not locate anything, even on the site map here: New England Tech Website Map and here: New England Tech Student Support Services . But your institution should have someone in technical support who can assist either you or your instructor with this.

Good luck, Angel!

View solution in original post

0 Likes