cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EnliteCollege1
Community Member

SpeedGrader and Moderate This Quiz buttons are missing

Jump to solution

My students took a quiz and I cannot mark the quiz as I cannot find either "SpeedGrader or Moderate This Quiz" 

any help?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KathleenFoley
Community Member

On the course Home Page, is the quiz listed in your "To Do" on the right hand side? If so, click that hyperlink and it should automatically enter you into Speedgrader.

The other option is to go to the course Home Page, select Quizzes from the Toolbar, and click the hyperlink for the respective quiz. This should bring you to the main page of the quiz--the Speedgrader and Moderate options are on the right hand side.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
KathleenFoley
Community Member

On the course Home Page, is the quiz listed in your "To Do" on the right hand side? If so, click that hyperlink and it should automatically enter you into Speedgrader.

The other option is to go to the course Home Page, select Quizzes from the Toolbar, and click the hyperlink for the respective quiz. This should bring you to the main page of the quiz--the Speedgrader and Moderate options are on the right hand side.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

EnliteCollege1
Community Member

Thank you Kathleen for your reply 

Not all quizzes are found in the To Do list. 

And I followed the steps regarding Moderate The quiz, but I cannot track the students' activities while doing the quiz like (their frequent leaving for the quiz page) and I cannot change number of allowed times for a specific student like what I used to do. 

Thanks

When you click on Moderate, click on the hyperlinked student name. There you can click on the hyperlinked "Log" to view the student's actions during the quiz. There you can view the student's attempt and also permit extra attempts.

From the Moderate page, you can give a student an extra attempt by clicking on the pencil next to their name.

If you can't see any of these things, then check your name under "People" to be sure you are classified as a "Teacher" in the Canvas course. If you still can't do anything, then definitely submit a help ticket because something is very wrong!

Best wishes.

EnliteCollege1
Community Member

I cannot reach Moderate option at all

check the photo1.png