cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joelle_manlove
Community Member

Student Submission problems

I have students who are submitting assignments as pdf's and their submissions aren't going through.  I even helped a student today to submit the assignment and to the correct place and when I open up my side, the document is not there.  What's going on???  How can I fix this???

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @joelle_manlove ...

I am sorry to see that your question has been sitting out here since December without a response.  In reading through your question, I am hopeful that, by now, you've been able to find a solution for those file submissions for your assignment.  But, if you are still looking for some help with this question, please let Community members know so that we might be able to help you out.  Also, if you've been able to find a solution, we would appreciate it if you could post a message below letting us know how you were able to resolve this.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic since December.  But, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to your question.  I hope that's okay with you, Joelle.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.