Students Keep Disappearing from my Canvas courses, Why?

Jump to solution
KalisaBaker
Community Member

Hello, 

In ALL my canvas courses my students keep disappearing. I will go to put in grades and there are no students there. Everyone still shows up in the courses on PowerSchool which is what enlists the students so I don't know why they would disappear. I know how to manually restore students via past enrollments but this is the third time this has happened this month. There has to be a quicker way to put all of my students back. I have contacted my canvas school district rep and he doesn't know why this keeps happening either. 

Does anyone know what would cause this? Because when my students disappear from my classes it happens to everyone in our school building across courses. If I knew what caused this I could prevent it from happening. 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
mzimmerman
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @KalisaBaker 

In your situation, it sounds like Canvas enrollments are managed by an integration with your student information system, and there is a problem with the integration.  

You will want to talk to your local Canvas administrator, who manages that integration, so that they can troubleshoot.

View solution in original post

0 Likes