[ARCHIVED] The pages are blank under my course tabs. There are no links visible at all. What's going on?

Jump to solution
doyleshana
Community Novice

I cannot access any student information at all as all pages are completely blank when I go to courses, modules, grading, people, etc.  Additionally, I have no icons in my dashboard anymore eventhough the courses are starred in the course list....please help! Am I missing something?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @doyleshana  Welcome to the Canvas Community, and sorry to hear that this is happening to you! This really, really sounds like a browser issue.  Make absolutely certain that you are using the latest version of the browsers that Canvas recognizes, as outlined here: Which browsers does Canvas support?  Even if you think it's updated, double-check and/or just try another browser. If this is something happening on the campus of your institution, you should check with your local IT support, as this definitely should not be occurring...at least with a supported browser.  (If using the app, make sure the app has been updated.)

Hope this helps a bit, Shana.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes