[ARCHIVED] Turnitin and Torie Wynn

Jump to solution
garcelonm
Community Novice

Yes, I am a professor, Marc Garcelon in Sociology, who has been using Canvas for two years, but have misplaced complex instructions how to set-up Turnitin take-home assignments there.  I emailed Torie Wynn several hours ago about this (today is Tuesday Jan 14), and just wanted to make sure she received this and I do not need to contact anyone else.  Thank you!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hi,  @garcelonm  Welcome to the Canvas Community! You have definitely not posted this notice in the right place. Smiley Happy You probably don't realize that you are participating in a global community where people gather to exchange their ideas and practices around using Canvas software. The members of this forum don't have access to specific schools and courses other than their own. Perhaps you need to bring this to the attention of someone at your own school? I looked at the school's website based on your email address and found this page that might help you get pointed in the right direction: Faculty | University of Missouri - Kansas City 

View solution in original post