cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adrimedellin
Community Member

Uploading -assigments

Jump to solution

Is there a 1,2,3 step guide to upload my assignments? I know that was the first thing you thought us when we started the course but as I do not do it every day, I forgot. Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there,  @adrimedellin  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  The Canvas Community website is plum full of helpful "how to" Guides and video tutorials on how to do various things in Canvas.  I think I'd first recommend that you check out these video tutorials about assignments:

Then, if you want to dive a bit deeper into assignments, you can check out all of the written Guides.

All of these Guides can be found by clicking on the "Guides" menu at the top of any page here in the Community website.  The videos are under the "Videos" option.  The written Guides are under the "Canvas LMS" option.

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Adriana.  Sing out if you have any questions...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there,  @adrimedellin  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  The Canvas Community website is plum full of helpful "how to" Guides and video tutorials on how to do various things in Canvas.  I think I'd first recommend that you check out these video tutorials about assignments:

Then, if you want to dive a bit deeper into assignments, you can check out all of the written Guides.

All of these Guides can be found by clicking on the "Guides" menu at the top of any page here in the Community website.  The videos are under the "Videos" option.  The written Guides are under the "Canvas LMS" option.

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Adriana.  Sing out if you have any questions...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Thank you! It was just a matter of focusing my sight...I could already upload my files.

Thanks for the support!

Adriana Medellin

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 5 dic 2019, a la(s) 20:12, Chris Hofer <instructure@jiveon.com> escribió:

Canvas LMS Community

You have been mentioned

by Chris Hofer in Re: Uploading -assigments in Canvas LMS Community - View Chris Hofer's reference to you

Hi there, Adriana Medellin https://rewards.imgix.net/prod_phx/8abc1a3b-daf2-4b38-bf77-595efb030be3/de7159a3-51e6-43e0-ac6e-90a4... Welcome to the Canvas Community. Thank you for posting your question. The Canvas Community website is plum full of helpful "how to" Guides and video tutorials on how to do various things in Canvas. I think I'd first recommend that you check out these video tutorials about assignments:

Assignments Overview (Students)

Assignment Submissions (Students)

All of these Guides can be found by clicking on the "Guides" menu at the top of any page here in the Community website. The videos are under the "Videos" option. The written Guides are under the "Canvas LMS" option.

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Adriana. Sing out if you have any questions...thanks!

Participate in the conversation by replying to this email

This email was sent by Canvas LMS Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Canvas LMS Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

>