Why do I have old classes and old online counselor icons on my dashboards?

Jump to solution
dcady091
Community Novice

Hello, 

I was hoping someone could help me... Why do I have old classes and old online counselor icons on my dashboards? 

How can I remove them? or who can remove them for me?

Thank you for your time! 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @dcady091  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  This question will ultimately have to be answered by someone at your school such as a local Canvas administrator or someone in your school's Online Learning/eLearning department.  The vast majority of people here in the Community wouldn't be able to help with this because we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s).  However, we can give some general advice.  Depending on the course policies that your school has established for your Canvas environment, you may still have access to some old courses (in a "concluded" state).  Folks at your school should be able to tell you how they handle enrollments of old courses and if they drop you from those courses or keep you enrolled.  (One reason they may keep you enrolled is to preserve student data/activity in the course.)  I briefly searched your school's website, and I found the follow page that might be of help to you...as it contains some contact information for you to use: Online Learning from MSJC | Mt. San Jacinto College.

Also, you can "favorite" courses that you would like to see on your Canvas Dashboard by placing a star next to course names on your "All Courses" screen.  Check out How do I customize my Courses list as a student? for more information on this.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Delaine.  Please let Community members know if you have additional questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes