cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scott_primavera
Community Member

Why is My Canvas Calendar not Syncing all of My Classes to my iPhone iOS Calendar

Jump to solution

Subscribed to my Canvas App calendar so it would show up on my iPhone.  I did this through the App.  Only 1 of the classes is showing up but not even all of the course work that is due.  The Canvas App calendar is 100% accurate and matches what is on the Canvas Website calendar.  How do I fix this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Darn. Then it's contacting Canvas Support next sorry.

I wish I could have been more help. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Bobby2
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @scott_primavera  Welcome to the Canvas Community. 

No matter what calendar people sync to they often forget the last crucial step. Let me just check that you have followed all of the steps here https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-9825-how-do-i-subscribe-to-the-canvas-calendar-on-my-ios-de... 

I don't use an iOS device but when I sync my calendar I can select which courses appear in my calendar. 

Now check that you have selected the courses you need to appear. You can select 10. 

I hope that helps. 

I have done all of the steps. The funny thing is this... I got reminders last night from my iOS calendar on my iPhone about assignments. However when I look at my calendar I don’t see those assignments on it.

Just to note, I’m in the eastern time zone. 2 hours ahead of Utah. However I’ve never had this issue with the calendar syncing at all.

Hi Scott

@rseilham ‌ who is a Canvas whizz kid offers help here Canvas calendar not functioning in IOS 10.3.3 

And I found this Use iCloud calendar subscriptions - Apple Support  hope it helps.

Unfortunately I already had the favorites part done do that didn’t work. I’ve tried everything. No clue.

Darn. Then it's contacting Canvas Support next sorry.

I wish I could have been more help. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos