Why is my screen blank when I click on modules?

Jump to solution
morganskyeander
Community Novice

Whenever I log on to my account, the screen that shows my dashboard blinks and wont let me click on anything. Also, I am not able to access my modules, assignments, inbox, etc. I have a feeling that it might just be my browser, but I would like it to be something that I can fix because this is the device I do my homework on. I have a Macbook and I use Google Chrome. I have tried to switch my browsers and update my current one, but it just wont go away. Canvas was working for about three weeks until it started doing this. Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
ericwerth
Community Explorer

Hi  @morganskyeander and welcome to the Community.  There have been a number of similar reports, but they mostly seem to relate to the browser and browser version being used.  You mentioned using an updated version of Chrome and still having issues.  I ran into something similar a few days ago and switched to Firefox which solved the problem.  Later I came back to Chrome and the problem didn't exist any longer.

I am not sure what is happening, but if you are using the most updated version of Chrome and running in to problems, I would suggest contacting Canvas Support directly.  General instructions are in How do I get help with Canvas as a student?, but your school's support setup might vary somewhat.

I hope the issue is resolved on your end quickly!

View solution in original post

0 Likes