cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rubeniasiello
Community Participant

administrar cursos en cuenta gratuita para profesores

Soy Director de una institución educativa pequeña y hemos accedido a una cuenta gratuita para profesores. Me interesa saber como administro desde una misma cuenta o mismo acceso 10 cursos que están próximos a ser largados. Fvr no conozco la plataforma y estoy interesado en aprender, necesito ayuda 

Translation from Google Translate:
I am the Director of a small educational institution and we have accessed a free account for teachers. I am interested in knowing how I manage from the same account or same access 10 courses that are about to be released. Fvr I do not know the platform and I am interested in learning, I need help

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@rubeniasiello  Free For Teachers accounts do not provide admin capability that would allow a single admin to manage multiple courses; the available roles in FFT are Teacher, Student, Designer, and Observer. For more information about the features that are available to free and paid users, please read through the Canvas Account Comparisons PDF 

rubeniasiello
Community Participant

En principio muchas gracias por responder! Lei lo que me haces saber y la pregunta sería como soluciono mi problema desde un punto de vista practico. me nombro para distintos curso como profesor y de ahí delego el dictado sobre otra persona (profesor) o como podría hacerlo, disculpas por ocupar tu tiempo 

In principle, thank you very much for responding! I read what you let me know and the question would be how do I solve my problem from a practical point of view. I appoint myself for different courses as a teacher and from there I delegate the dictation to another person (teacher) or how could I do it, apologies for taking up your time

@rubeniasiello  You should be able to create courses with yourself enrolled as the teacher, add another teacher (who will also need to create a Free For Teachers account) to the course when you're ready, then have that teacher remove you from the course as teacher to avoid confusion. 

I'm hopeful that other FFT users will have suggestions about how they've successfully managed small cohorts with the free product.

rubeniasiello
Community Participant

Esta entendido la sugerencia, y de llevarse a cabo con esa opción perdería el control de los cursos y no figuraría ningún curso en mi panel de ingreso. Sería bueno saber si alguien intento con esta opción y en vez de darse de baja entre profes, que el profe titular del curso pase a la categoría de alumno al profesor que abrió el curso?

The suggestion is understood, and if carried out with that option, I would lose control of the courses and no course would appear in my login panel. It would be good to know if someone tried with this option and instead of unsubscribing from among professors, that the titular professor of the course goes to the category of student to the professor who opened the course?

I understand what you're hoping to do, but there is no course hierarchy for teachers: if you and another teacher are both enrolled in the course, both of you will be equally considered teachers, and students will contact either of you with their questions. This can be managed by frequent and robust communication with students so that they know who the designated teacher is for their course. 

rubeniasiello
Community Participant

Me parece que no queda otra que probar, debo encontrarle la vuelta y ver si el sistema me deja nombrar dos profes y después arreglarlo como vos indicas y de esa manera tener todos los cursos en un mismo panel y poder controlarlos