Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

How do or can I find a quiz that I accidentally deleted?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,In one of my new online classes that began this morning, we need to read a particular document in a file, however, when I click on it, I get the "Access Denied" message and locked graphic. Does the instructor need to personally grant me access ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When running an item analysis for a quiz, 3 questions had Point biseral greater than 1 (1.09, 3.56, -3.56, -5.97), and the number is followed by E-15.  What does this mean?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am list on the course, why can I not see the content?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I had students post attachments in a discussion board rather than just type their post for the first time ever, and I'm really hesitant to download and open the files. Does anyone know if Canvas does any type of virus/malware scan of attachments?

• 2 Likes
  • 4 Replies

canvas doesn't load. i can't see anything from the dashboard, and when i click on my class unable to load my homework, so i have to upload everything through my phone. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Since the school year has started, I haven't been receiving any email notfications about class announcments, grades, etc. like before. In my settings it says that Canvas was unable to send emails to my email address. How do I fix this? Also, I was to...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I turn in my work from a word document to my assignment in canvas

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am new to canvas.  I'm having issues getting content on my apple laptop but no issues on my desktop PC.  Can anyone provide assistance?  Thank you!

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can access my courses and some the home features of each class but cannot access the rest.  Assignments....

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I added all of my office hours (and travel) to my Canvas calendar.  They are under my name, but I want the students in my (multiple) courses to access this information as well.  How do I add the ability for students to see these events without duplic...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want to upload the HRW assignments as a quiz so canvas will automatically link the grades to Pinnacle.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My entire canvas dashboard, along with assignments grades ect. 

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

one of my course says it's unpublished. A week ago, I submitted my assignment and few days later it just disappeared from dashboard.  but my instructor says the course and assignments are up and running.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello. Are grades visible to just the student or to the entire class?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I change the due date on a quiz or assignment for just one class member?  Thanks,Annie 

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am able to log in to canvas but for some reason it does not display any of my courses anymore, I am still registered in my classes, and I have tried several browsers. This has been happening for the past several weeks; however, I am able to log in ...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have an image which appears in multiple pages linking to an external url.I'd like to create an html file that will run upon opening and redirect to another site.     Sort of on the lines of: <a href="https://URL" target="_Blank">USE CASE:When the u...

• 2 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Hello,I am trying to place a student into 2 project groups simultaneously, but the system will not allow me.  Is there a way to overcome this default?Thank you,Megan

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am teaching an online BIOL100 course using the MacMillan LaunchPad software. After integrating LauchPad with my CANVAS site, I no longer have an option to make Panopto recordings. Any idea how to get this option back?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have graded a student's paper submission using Speed Grader.  I have made several "balloon" comments out in the margins. She can't see any of them. The paper does not show any of my comments, yet I continue to see them on Speed Grader.  Can you hel...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

In the settings page for assignments, I think it would be great to be able to set an assignment to be submitted on paper OR on line.  I give my students the option to do either.  When it is set to submitting "on line", students who have submitted it ...

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

The page when I click assignments is blank for me when other students in my class can clearly see and access the materials on their accounts.

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

how to insert charts from google sheets into text box 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I delete a test grade in grade book and allow for a retake?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can't get Canvas to load on my Mac laptop, nothing pops up when I click on modules or anything for my class.

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies