Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

When I reigistered, I used my personal email.  No my webinar invites are getting sent there.  I need to get these events on my work email as this is the calendar I use but I can't forward the invites.How can I get that to happen?Thanks!

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Can I assign standards to my test items?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Wondering if I make a person an observer, for the purposes of access to the class, but not wanting them to have the ability to interact with/alter the content, Do I have to have them observing someone? In other words, Can an OBSERVER see the course w...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there a way to rearrange the order of the questions in a question bank? I'm working with a question bank that has 50 elements from the periodic table. I want them to be in order by atomic number so they will be easy to assign to a quiz. I did not ...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I am looking for an easy way for students to upload and post a video they created and then comment on others posts. Simply, students are recording their screen and voice while they go through a Google Slides presentation they created. I want them to ...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I have 2 children using different devices. do I merge them or do I have to keep their grades separate

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We as a school just transitioned to using CLEVER to operate our Canvas courses for our middle school classes. I teach music and have 9 different classes with a total of 276 students.Choir 3rd PeriodChoir 7th PeriodStrings 2nd PeriodStrings 5th Period...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do i import a zip file to be used as a quiz?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have a course which has almost 200 students, is it possible to create groups automatically adding students to specific groups, not just split them randomly into groups.  For example;  all students in the course belong to different years and need to...

• 3 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I finished all my modules, however, I can't see my badge. What should I do?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm very new to canvas and am having difficulties streamlining practical assessment observation forms:Help !  it seems canvas wants each assessment to have its own page and an assessment cannot be conducted multiple times on one page and if doing dir...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am having a problem in submitting my  using quercus. I go into modules, click on the module related to the assignment. However when it brings up the assignment page, there is no button on the right hand side allowing for submission of the assignmen...

• 2 Likes
  • 8 Replies

I attend Houston Community College and my syllabus homework wants me to know the customer support email. Is there a special email because I have tried everything?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Why  doesn't the module sign me back in from where I left off. I spend way to much time searching through the list

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have a quiz (that is a survey and so everyone gets 5 points for completing it) that is due tomorrow and it does not show up in the students TO DO LIST.  Another quiz that gets graded does appear.  Any ideas why?

• 1 Likes
  • 7 Replies

One of my students is showing as Inactive, but is quite active, what am I missing with this?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Has anyone had an experience with duplicate content in associated courses when syncing?We received the following message from an instructor and are not sure what is going on. We have escalated to Instructure, but we thought we would ask here as well,...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 3 Likes
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Canvas randomly does not send out all the invitations to people to join the class. When clicking on the individual to resend the invitation it says it will be sent out when the course is published. It is published. There are 35 students in class and ...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I get my module page to load with the lessons collapsed?  I have been having a tough time getting my module pages to load.  It times out probably 80% of the time which is highly annoying.  Our tech people suggested that perhaps if the lessons ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to see my class syllabus and I cant see any documents that my teacher uploaded it says "You need to authorize this integration in order to use it.Please sign in to your Google account and authorize this integration."I believe I am logged ...

• 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

There is a setting on a quiz that says "Let Students See Their Quiz Responses (Incorrect Questions Will Be Marked in Student Feedback)".  And there is a sub setting that says "Let Students See The Correct Answers  > Show Correct Answers at ______".We...

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

My classes are not showing up on my dashboard and I tried to click on the stars under "all courses" but I am still not able to click them and when I click on a module for example, to take a quiz it is not allowing me. My professors already publish th...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I accidentally flagged someone’s profile picture. Can I undo it? 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

When I post to PTP on a cross listed sections, only one period pushes to power school.  Is there something that can fix this?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can the roll call feature in Canvas not only take attendance at the beginning of class, but ALSO at the end of class.We need a system that proves the student was PRESENT for the entire class period.  We need to be able to report that the student was ...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When will my class show up in Canvas? My class starts on the 30th, is that when it will show up? Thanks!

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I submit a ticket my canvas is not working I can not submit an assignment even though I click on the right area nothing happens, I have a deadline!!! can someone please help me!!!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I attach a rubric with outcomes to an assignment that is submitted through turn-it-in?

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies