Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

I want to save my course with students and grades

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

An assignment i submitted did not get all turned in when i submitted on the last day of class. Is it possible for the instructor to allow you to re-submit the assignment the next day since there was an issue with submitting?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I couldn't open the modules although I have been granted the permission to extend the dateline.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I set the total percentages in Grades to show both letter grades and percentages?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How can I find out how much space my files are taking?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I open speed grader, I don't get the bar on top which allows me to annotate on the document itself. How can I get this to change?

• 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

How can I extend the due date on an assignment?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I change one student's grade in Canvas quizzes?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Why doesn't my canvas have the option to submit my work or to reply to discussions?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

As an admin, you can access the Training Services Portal to complete self-paced training resources on a variety of Canvas topics. If your institution has a paid training subscription, you may also have access to live trainings and webinars.The Train...

Instructure Instructure
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have classes in my shopping cart but dont see how to pay.  Can someone help?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

If an instructor delayed posting on an announcement last academic year for January 1, 2020…·         Will it still send on January 1, 2020?·         If so, who would receive it? Since we do want to keep the announcement as part of the course shell fo...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

When I click the Apps (plug) icon, as I hover my mouse over one of the app titles, the mouse shape is the Insert icon (like the capitol “I”). Below is a screen shot. Does anyone else get this?When I hover over the description, the mouse cursor is the...

• 1 Likes
  • 7 Replies

I would like to create a final exam for my class by copying and pasting questions from the smaller quizzes I have given during the semester.  Is it possible to copy from one quiz to another or merge multiple quizzes together?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi Everyone,In the classic Quiz tool is there a way for Admins to make the "Let Students See The Correct Answers" default be turned off?Currently the default for this is On and it has caused problems when teachers inadvertently leave it checked and s...

• 2 Likes
  • 5 Replies

I want my students to be able to view quiz questions and answers to study for their final exam.  What do I need to do?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you remove media from a page?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you delete a video embedded in a page?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I create things, like pages, in more than one class at a time?  

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I'm attempting to use the SIS Import utility to import a list of new users. However, I intentionally left of the user's SISID. I assumed this can be done because we regularly manually add users without specifying a SISID. Though there is conflicting ...

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I remove the course from my Dashboard?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I get the same sequencing from MC Questions setting under Quizzes function?  Our teacher requested from same sequencing for all students.  But I try to Group the question, I can review types of Group is in the same sequencing.  However, quest...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Excuse How to close the second lesson in front of the student to pass the exam of the first lesson by 75% How is it?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Need to submit an assignment but do not know how.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi Community,I was hoping I could get some insight from those out there that use Canvas (and external tools) to teach Chinese Mandarin (in High School).Our teacher is quite traditional in the practice of teaching a scripted language (still mostly pap...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi,How should I check my grads assignment list  are published correctly and students can access  and see  their grade?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I lock the groups once the students deadline for forming groups is due? So they cannot keep hopping in and out of groups

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I recently had an instructor ask how he could get students to see these two screens.  These screens are the flyout you get when clicking on a student name from Grades, and the other is the new analytics page.     I've had a few requests recently that...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I've had one major issue with the Canvas gradebook for years, which is that I cannot hide the total percentages for a given assignment group. I (like many instructors I know) use a total points based system, and do not use percentages or weighting fo...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 13 Likes
  • 30 Replies

How do I save questions from an existing quiz to a question bank?

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies