Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

I KNEW I couldn't have been the only one experiencing this!I noticed a couple days ago, I wasn't able to email my teacher with a question. I thought Canvas must be doing some maintenance. Then I noticed Dashboard didn't show my class, I have no acces...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Content not visible. I'm a student, not an instructor. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 08-31-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

The dashboard keep loading but doesn't show the contents at all.The discussion doesnt show the reply button on my browser, but it does normally on another computer. How can I fix it?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hi, my canvas did not show course. Also, I could not see any content in lessons or even not reply button in discussion board. my assignment is gonna due soon tmr, but I dont know how to fix it. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can click on courses and it will show me my class but I'm unable to take any quizzes or exams. I have downloaded the Microsoft Office 365.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

What can I do to fix the problem?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Where can I find the "rich content editor"?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I can't see or access my assignments on Canvas. I can only view my syllabus, I don't see my Canvas inbox either. Please advise as soon as possible. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 09-03-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Good evening,I am having trouble opening a few pages on canvas. I am able to log into Canvas. Once I log in, I am unable to see the Discussions page. I also cannot access Discussions by clicking on the tab if it appears on the Home page. In one of my...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

hello,My canvas account does not show my classes on the dashboard, therefore I cannot open classes to see any of its work. This has been going on for about 2 days and I don't believe it has occurred or is occurring to anyone else. Anyone know how I c...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I noticed that Canvas is not supported by Internet Explorer anymore.  I used to be able to check my Canvas at work and am now no longer able to do so as of this semester.  When did this change occur, and are there any plans to consider using IE again...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Can you log class participation into the Qwickly attendance app?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 09-05-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I get access to Microsoft Office 2019 free version offered in school?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 09-05-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

For the past few days on canvas I have not ben able to access information about my classes other than the attached files. How can I fix this?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have been using internet explorer as my browser since my class started with no issues. Today, when I can log into my usf portal but when I click enter canvas it doesn't allow me to enter the canvas. So, I tried on a different browser, Firefox. I wa...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

On some of my sections, the announcements and syllabus is not showing up in student view. Why is this?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 08-30-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies

Where is my eProve myJourney info from AdvancED?How do I get back there to finish my SQF?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you get a student pairing code, and sign up a parent

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Every time I log onto canvas my courses blink in gray and I am not able to click anything nor post my assignments or responses. I have seen similar questions, but I have not been able to get this resolved, even after updating my computer.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I've had classes from Spring/Summer still on my dashboard (it's fall right now). I followed the suggestions from multiple other threads to unfavorite the courses, which removed them temporarily, but now they've reappeared. I've never had the issue of...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

On a rubric can we have an NA rating section that doesn’t calculate into the grade?I'm working with our medical lab tech program director on student evaluations.  There are some clinical sites that don't perform some of the competencies and she doesn...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have 4 classes and only one is showing up for me so far. I can see and access everything that is available for that one class. Does this mean only one of my instructors is utilizing Canvas or is it something else?  All info I need for my classes is...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

My courses will not load on canvas

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi,I want to change my password and when I click on "SETTINGS", there is no a "edit settings" bottom available.Is there any other way I can change my password?Please help me. #change password‌Rosario

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

The interface and documentation make it seem like you can set Peer Reviews for assignments and discussions to trigger at a specified time, and I've found they do, IF the only specified date is the due date.If an Until date or an Assign Reviews date (...

(Community Champion)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How can I import just one module at a time into different course shells?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Currently, my homepage is set to Syllabus.  How do I change it to announcements?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I imported last year's course and the assignments are not in the order I want. There doesn't seem to be a way to order assignments in the assignments view, only the gradebook.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

My Dashboard will not open up my classes. What do I need to do? and how do Ichange my password   

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hello,I would like to have my signature [basically, my name] automatically appear at the end of every message I send to my students, as you can usually do in every other mailing system. I consulted the Instructor Guide, but could not find anything on...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 Replies