Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Canvas won't allow me to post responses to the homework that was assigned. I was just wondering how to fix this problem? 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 08-29-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can't open my courses as of yesterday. August 28 at sjsu. Lori L

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I load a google doc spread sheet? and with the link allow viewer to go directly to it?#

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 01-13-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Dear all,I am an admin for our small Canvas site (~350 users) for a secondary school (high school, catering for y10s to y13s aged 14-18). It is our 3rd year using Canvas.I'm setting up this new school year's Canvas and I would like some advice on wha...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello, I am trying to view my assignments with my macbook pro, however, the Assignment tab is empty and blank.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'd like to create links to different sections of an embedded video on a page. Students often need to go back to specific parts without having to watch a 20 minute video all over again. Does anybody have a solution for this?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I was on a wait list and the instructor gave me a code to add in Canvas so I can join the class, where do I add it? Does anyone know where to go to add the code?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I seem to be having technical issues with the platform. It won't load the grades folder, home page, or "reply" function when trying to submit discussion post.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am unable to load or open up a video that my instructor sent through a discussion. When I click on the video it says my video is queued for setup try again in a couple minutes. I’ve been trying everyday since Monday. Sense I am unable to open his v...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 01-08-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can still see my dashboard on my iPhone and assignments there but I can't upload my word documents from my phone and it won't load my assignments or the dashboard from the 3 computers I have at home

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have already started my university course and are like 6 weeks in. My assignments and announcements are not loading which is concerning as I am unable to submit an assignment due. Thank you.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I accidentally submitted a quiz without answering the questions it happened twice now i can't take the test because I have no attempts left how can I fix this.Should I ask the professor for help ?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

dashboard looks like its glitching. Unable to see assignments

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

I try to log on to canvas on my laptop and it tells me that access is denied with a picture of a lock. I can log onto canvas on my phone through the app, but I can't take quizzes on my phone.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

My canvas won't load. Can you tell me why?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am currently attending Iowa State and we started classes on Monday. Up until now canvas has worked perfectly fine however the last few times I have accessed canvas within the last hour on my computer certain features don't work. For example when I ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi .How I can download my HORT300 Notes . ( Introduction to Horticulture Subject )  

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 09-04-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

i see the course listed but I cant view anything within the course (ie: syllabus)

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

This is the second week of my class. The issue just started today where when I log into Ashford and select my current curriculum the classroom options within the website are not functioning properly. There are three highlighted sections on the left s...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 08-28-2019 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is it possible to duplicate the answer choices for the dropdown or word bank for fill in the blank questions?  I do not want to have to retype the answer choices repeatedly for each question. So far every time I add a new question, I have to type the...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Will new quizzes be incorporating the #new rich content editor tool at some point? This FAQ isn't really clear:https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12076#jive_content_id_Is_the_rich_content_editor_missing_features New Quizzes User Group‌

(Community Contributor)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 11-15-2019 View Solution
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Both our live and test environments aren't working in IE 11, i'm guessing this issue is well known by the time the Help desk is taking to connect.It appears to be an issue caused by the code used for 2 SVG images. Javascript Error main-e-b6e0680242.j...

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I previously finished a discussion assignment and part of it was responding to others submissions. I have received notifications that I have replies but when I try to open and read them it simply says "Loading replies" but they are never visible. I h...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I open Canvas, none of my courses will load, and I am not able to pull my assignments or any of my classes up. Yes, my courses have already started. This was working for me just last night, and now nothing. What is wrong and what can I do? I am ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have created a graded survey in Canvas for my students to complete a self-evaluation of their clinical performance.  I need to be able to print their responses to the survey along with my feedback to each of their responses for their permanent pape...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 01-13-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

canvas is working perfectly fine on my phone so I know theres a problem with my laptop. My dashboard just keeps loading and loading and it won't let me click on my classes. When I get to my class through courses, it does not show anything on my home ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I have assignments to do tonight nothing is loading on canvas. I will click on assignments and everything loads but it is just blank and I can't view anything 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My canvas board will not load. I am unable to see my assignments. I was able to view assignments yesterday

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Do I need to update my computer and how? That part was confusing

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I scheduled myself for an appointment and need to remove myself from said appointment to schedule for the same thing at a different time. I don't see a way to do so. Any help?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies