Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

How do you access Speedgrader from the Gradebook?Here's what I see when I click on the three vertical dots. Useful drop-down items, Due date, Speedgrade, MuteI know if I click on the assignment title, and then the three vertical dots, I can access it...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

when I import grades from Akindi grading platform should the exam be set on manual or automatic?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

nothing on my canvas will load.  I can't see anything.  I can click on courses, calendars, anything really, and nothing will work.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do i send an email to a. one studentb. all students in a class

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

why are my classes in the dashboard not showing up right on the computer but will on my phone. On the computer they are just flashing white lights while on the phone they have the color and the title of the course and I can look at my assignments 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello, I am registered for courses but my account keeps saying my account access is denied. I am not sure what to do? Please help me

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

i used the course link validator and some of the responses say "download wrap=1"What does that mean and how do I fix that?

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

My canvas isn't working on my mac. I can only access my modules but I cannot view texts shared with me under my modules. Please help I can't do any homework at home.

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I need to see the names of my classmates and i need to know how to do so.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Need help,I have logged onto Canvas multiple times for my newest class (Tracing the Story of God) and the screen continues to show the class squares semi blank and blinking. Is there something wrong with the site? Please advise...Christopher Sparling...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I submit a reply in a discussion, when the reply box is disabled? It just says "loading replies" and will never load the reply box. This doesn't have anything to do with Wifi or Internet. Thanks

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi. How do I export all files from my previous class last term and import the to a present class? Thank you.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Why do the students names move up in the name column as you grade the assignment? Once the grading is completed for the assignment will the names return to alphabetical order?Elaine 

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I submitted my essay to canvas, but my professor was saying it was never submitted. Is there a receipt to know if something was or was not submitted?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I set up of the Attendance? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am not seeing any grades in my gradebook. I have attached a screen shot of what I seen. What do I need to change?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Canvas dashboard is not working on Mac ibook running OS 10 Yosemite OS

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

HOW DO I SET UP TO TAKE TESTING FOR AN ONLINE CLASS. ITS CALLED A PROTURED TEST

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Students are getting an assignment missing message even though grades are entered for the assignment.  The column with the grades is shaded pink.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My classes will show up on the courses page but I cannot see anything but the syllabus when I click on the course link. I have to do all of my assignments through my phone.

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi team. I'm hopeful that you have a way to add a word-counting feature to discussion boards. Can you please advise where to find this so that grading essay discussions can be done more efficiently? - Thanks in advance!

• 3 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Whenever I log onto Canvas on my computer my class Icons for each class don't load, they just sit there and flash silvery. Even when I go to classes they won't load as well. They load on any other computer though. Picture attached as to what I see. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, i am an instructor and would like to know what the blue and green color tab in the grade book cell means? Thanks, Elaine

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

I'm interested in hearing what reports your school views on a regular basis to gauge adoption and usage of the Canvas system. My primary interest is in employee adoption and use of the system's tools and course engagement by faculty.  I'm also intere...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

When will I be able to add ALL my kids courses to my Canvas calendar instead of being limited to only 10? I would like to see All their homework that is due, not have to go in and switch courses because of that limit of 10.Thanks!

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am unable to log into canvas on my new computer, when I click forgot my password it sends me an email saying ECU gave me a password but I don't recall that and I believe I am typing in the correct password.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I need to determine where I can change settings so we can restrict students from contacting other students in the class on canvas. While one student in particular is of concern, I would prefer to remove all capabilities from students using inbox to c...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies