Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

This is my first semester using Canvas with my students.   I have them submitting assignments online.  When I open up that assignment will those students who have submitted their work appear on that page as done, or do I need to download to see who h...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello,I am a new student at CSU, my classes are just starting and I have a problem with my dash board. When I log in with my laptop I am able to log in but unable to view discussions and assignments. I am not sure what's missing. Can you please help....

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello. I'm trying to combine a quiz, Mastery Paths and student groups--and not having any luck. I've developed a competency-based course. The course includes teamwork elements. We are going to ask students to identify how quickly they intend to compl...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I need to get more information on an assignment for class. The problem is I don't know how to email the instructor so I can get help.

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Suggestion for Canvas Guide:Would it be possible to create a Canvas Guide on the functionality of Groups--something that gives users (students, instructors, et al) a general overview of all the different things you can do in a group-- the nuts and bo...

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Trying to import question in QTI format to assignments as a quiz or test. How do I find my QTI version? Is this still a glitch that canvas is trying to fix?When I click details, there are no details. 

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do i access my SLCC canvas? When I log on it says this: This course content is offered under a CC Attribution Share Alike license. Content in this course can be considered under this license unless otherwise noted.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I know in the new gradebook we can do a late policy, but is there any way to do it by category? For instance, late HW is -10% a day but late quizzes are -5% a day?Thanks.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Where do I go in Canvas to create rubrics that I want to use later? I am not ready for them yet so do not want to create an assignment for them quite yet. However, the creation takes time, so I want to be able to have them in my rubric bank for when ...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am unable to access Canvas on my laptop every time I log in the Canvas page blinks. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I created self sign up groups. Where do the students go to sign up for one of the groups?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Where do I see the results for a survey distributed through Blueprint Courses? We created a school-wide survey for our students during advisory time to get feedback for our 1:1 rollout. Each grade level has a Blueprint Course pushed out to the adviso...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How I can contact the support team of Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Business EMD0619 ?  

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello community o/ I have a proctoring tool that is working fine on my off-line enviroment. Now i need to create a integration beetween my service and Canvas, but i'm kinda lost. I already have a lti integration with canvas using oAuth2. What i'm try...

Community Contributor
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

When I am trying to acess Canvas My Daskborad is blank. I have try on safari and chrome and its still blank. So I am unable to see anything or post anything. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

If I allow students to reply to an announcement in Canvas, will other students in the group get an e-mail every time a new reply is received?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Dear Canvas Support Team, greetings,I am not able to log out from my Canvas account. I followed the normal procedure to log out but there is not option to click "Log Out". Please advise, there are folks in this area relentlessly try to have access to...

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I can see that there are 3 modules but I cannot click on them and there are no details about what they are, named etc?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,I am trying to access an online induction module in Nursing and Healthcare Quality Improvement course and all I have on the screen is a flashing dashboard and an empty page.  How can I access my work.Oluwatoyin Akinterinwa

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I click on dashboard nothing will load it is just blank

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do i print all entries in a discussion

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

My teachers have been uploading a lot of new things but my canvas hasn't been loading this year and i cannot access anything from it. Everyone else in my classes are getting the information just fine but my account isn't letting me access anything ev...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,I would like to generate a certificate of completion for teacher PD training I have developed in Canvas.  Unfortunately, all I can find are instructions for Canvas Catalogue.  I use the VetTrak SMS and enrol my students from that system, not Ca...

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Neither students nor teachers can join my class (or make their account) with the join code provided. Error always reads "invalid code" (and it is not being typed in wrong... its copy/paste).Yet I can join my own class as a student and do not have aut...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I  was working within my Canvas course and the student information system known as Genius. Inadvertently, I shrunk my screen size and cannot restore it to normal. Using a MacBook Pro laptop. Help please as I am sure there are some keyboard shortcuts ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there any way to cross off assignments on the calendar? Some of them do it by default, like quizzes, ut the other assignments don't.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Why doesn't my canvas work?  It keeps saying Post DATA, and the page does not load.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Who can explain to me why some of these buttons are grey (right side of screen-unpublished) and why I can't see the ones that are published -( green) . I was able to see them both; now I can't.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to access My Lab and Mastering for Nutrition 152 on my IOS Device. When I go to the app and try to click on the My Lab and Mastering link, nothing happens.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm sure this is very simple, but I can't seem to figure out how to display student last names in my inbox.  It is difficult to determine which student is messaging me when I have multiple people with the same first name.  Does anyone know that setti...

• 2 Likes
  • 5 Replies