Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

I need to move my pages into a different order.  

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 08-04-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Inbox‌#archive all

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 08-16-2021 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

We have numerous not-for-credit Canvas shells that need the self-enroll option, such as certain programs & counseling-related. For our new students, we have one that they self-enroll and have to complete certain steps, such as make a counseling appoi...

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I wonder if   I have templates available to be through canvas, I am looking for a fillable Venn diagram? Please advise, TA, Luella Loudenback

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Will both teachers have read and write abilities to speedgrader?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'd like to make a suggestion to improve Canvas. This involves changing the student's privileges under "User Details." Currently, the default is “Let this user see all course users.” To change this to allow them to see only the users in their section...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 Replies

The following question/comment is also for the creators of Canvas (Thank you to all of you!) as a potential future revision to Canvas.  As instructors, when we are using the "speedgrade" feature in Canvas, is there anywhere on the speedgrade page (...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Need directions for iphone and android

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I cannot add a new course, I can only join the one provided. I need to create a classroom for myself, so how can I do this? 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want to send a message to a student privately. How do I do that in Canvas? I can only see the option to send a message to a whole course or section. 

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am putting my PPT slides on Canvas so the students have access to them. Is there any way to add multiple .jpgs at one time?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I made a bunch of videos last semester using kaltura and they are all in my media gallery.  How can I export them into this semester's course?thanksMojgan

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Is there a way to not reinvent the wheel?  If I already have tests and quizzes made, can I simply upload them or do I have to cut and paste each individual question into Canvas?  

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do i reply to a discussion ? 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am using the OEI Student Services HUB as a way to help create online community at the College. Unfortunately, we need to remove students ability to send emails to everyone registered on the HUB. Is this possible? How do we do this? Thank you.

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I imported both a page and a module a few hours ago and they have yet to show up in my class.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want to know how to use teams. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have one of my middle schools that wants to color code all the courses. Green for science, red for math, etc.Is there a method to prevent students from having the ability to change the color of the courses on their view?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

uploading images

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I hide an old course that I am not using any longer out of my Dashboard?Is it possible?Thanks   

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Before publishing your course, you must either publish a module in the Modules page, or choose a different home page.How do I get past this and publish a course. Thank you 

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 08-07-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am teaching a number of courses on canvas for Fall 2020. I send out weekly announcements to my classes with embedded links to images I want to share. They link to images that I have stored on my personal dropbox account.1Can I store these images on...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 12-10-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have been trying upload a complete test bank in canvas format from a publisher and pdf & word format tests; I do not want to have to type in every question individually.  Please advise thank you.

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am using Canvas for the first time and I would like to email all my students through the CANVAS infrastructure.  Can you please help me figure out how to do that?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a zoom personal account registered under a personal email.I want to integrate the canvas platform of the Universidad de Los Andes with that zoom account to teach my students. However, after introducing zoom in my Canvas course which uses my un...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am building a module for a Science course and need curriculum materials from Edgenuity.  Is it possible to import from one platform into another like how I am imagining?   How do I accomplish the transfer?  #LessonBuilding #CourseModification

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I upload a file on to Canvas?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Did Canvas recently do some sort of update? I noticed my reply boxes look just a little different. Or am I imagining this?

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 08-08-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I take a previously saved PDF or other document in my Google Drive and allow students to write on it to submit rather than having students print it and then submit it?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies