Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Is SeeSaw linked to Canvas as an LTI?   Our district is using both, and it would be so helpful if students can connect right to SeeSaw while in Canvas.Joanne Yanchickjoanne.yanchick@tasd.net

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 03-28-2022 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hi everyone, I am currently in the process of installing Google Analytics in my institution's Canvas instance; however, I am aware that some aspects of Google Analytics are blocked in China. I was wondering if anyone in this community has installed G...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Is there a way to embed an interactive google slide in to Canvas where students can enter their answers? Example: Daily Math Review. I don't want to give this as a quiz but as a way for students to complete a review each day.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies

Where do I find information to get started as an Art  teacher new to canvas?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 01-21-2022 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Where can i find last semester grades

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

No option to add a rubric to my discussion assignment. I have some discussion assignments I've created for my course. I have checked the box for them to be graded and have assigned points, but the option to add a rubric is not present when I click on...

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 08-17-2021 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 6 Replies

Hi Everyone!  I have yet another Canvas question.  When you are using the same course from semester to semester and you have discussions from the students, how do you delete the student discussions from one semester to the other, and NOT delete the d...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 07-22-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I unlock pages so my students can view?  

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi Canvas folks!I LOVE OUR PRODUCT!! Its the best. Okay can you tell me how to do this: Ive made some items assignments but want to change them to PAGES how do I do that? Im sure its super easy!    Can you help!>!>>!

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 07-23-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I made a Zoom recording of a lecture, but I saved it to my local machine rather that to Zoom's Cloud feature. Is there a way to upload the local recording so it appears on the Zoom tab on Canvas? Can I upload the local recording to my Zoom Cloud reco...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm new to Canvas, where do I go to find and download completed student assignments?Is there a way to look at an entire cohort of students to see who have uploaded assignments? Thank YouJody Zanton

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you add Respondus Lockdown Browser to a  quiz?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have created a course and would like to share with a team of teachers to add Modules/Content that we will share. How do I share the course and teachers have access/privileges to add/edit content to the course? 

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 08-14-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

where is the button to upload Kaltura Media automatically into a page?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Can someone tell me why my Canvas App on my iPhone, does not show all the courses that viewable on my desktop?  

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Where is the "Live Chat" link located, for students, who are having Canvas technical issues?  Thank you so much. Joy

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I change the selection from student to teacher/staff...I logged in for the first time and was prompted to accept as a student?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I'm having issues now that there are new updates to the editing features. When I try to link a file to text that I've written on a Page, it works fine unless it is a video file. When I try to link a video file, it automatically tries to embed the vid...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Is it possible to Insert a small narrative video of myself speaking into another video done by me with a google slide.  My thought is that I would pre record myself in different locations and then add that to the video of my slide presentation.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How can I change the avitar on the instructor page (not the profile page) to my picture?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do students know when I've posted an announcement?  Do they get some type of notice?  I've tried looking in student view and I can't see it.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I cannot see the tool bar which allows to add annotations.  

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I add back a person into our teacher accounts that was removed?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Good afternoon, Can someone please contact me back, I would like to speak with someone regarding the Canvas (Instructure) platform. Can someone please provide me with a name or number of someone that can assist me. We are looking to transition Canvas...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you change the status of a course from archived to current?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

When I connected today, my courses had been rearranged on the dashboard.  My "published courses", some up to 5 years old, have been moved to the top, while my unpublished courses for the fall, on which I am working right now, are on the bottom.  Thus...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

When working with Blueprints is it possible to lock some content on a page while leaving part of the page content unlocked?

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies

How do I delete an account? I meant to open a student account and instead created a teacher account.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am retired moving to California and want no longer to be a member of Canvas but as an emerita professor want to keep my umich email account. Canvas would not let me choose "send no notifications." How do I unsubscribe to Canvas and keep my regular ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I add Seesaw to Canvas?  

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies