Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

I cannot see current week in "Student View" neither can the studentsI cannot see Modules and discussion board in student viewI checked and the dates open to close are current weekI checked and they all indicate published with the green circle with th...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How can I add a non-active course ( from a previous semester) open to a participant or observer to view the content?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi,I'm unable to view details of a module on my Apple Mac Book (older laptop version 10.7.5), though I can view material on a newer laptop.  Is there some software that I may need to download?  My Chrome version is 49.0.2623.112 (64-bit)ThanksTony

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I register my course with 8 students at the University of Utah. dv

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

On my MacBook Air I am unable to access all the information in my classes...classes do not show up on my dashboard and no information is accessible when I click on the modules.  This is not the case on my hp laptop.  Thank you 

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, There are a few questions about the navigation links that I am confused about. Below are the course navigation link definitions, but I'm confused about which one would correctly match the definition. Can you please help? Thank you so much1) This ...

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do I find a text box entry on canvas?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

HelloI am not able to view the dashboard, my course, basically, anything from my MacBook Air.  Just wondering if Canvas can be in MacBook.ThanksMichelle

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Can I customise my course with my company logo?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I teach a stats class that has a large lecture section (01) and multiple lab sections (02, 03). I am considering cross-listing the labs in the lecture section. My concern is that each lab section uses unique data sets. I would like students in sectio...

• 2 Likes
  • 6 Replies

I'm taking course work for the superintendent program this semester.  I was asked to complete the orientation prior classes beginning on Jan. 13 however, when I get to the module page and I click module, nothing happens.  What am I missing?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Once a student submits an assignment, can they re-submit it if it hasn't been graded?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do i find out my username and password to long in to my canvas

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I delete a course from my dashboard?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

What if the video will not play?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Issue: Canvas applies a "max-width" attribute to an image shrinking an image to a width of 100 pixels.This issue is very inconsistent but confirmed in the HTML inspector on Google Chrome (F12). When I attempt to manually override this attribute with ...

• 2 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Good Afternoon,I am unable to access the e-text, and have payed for the service. Pleas help me access it.Thank you for your time,Vasti A. Montero

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I download assignment to word so I can edit

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm trying to replicate the function of SmartAmp in our curriculum - providing a free flowing whiteboard space that a specified group of students can use as their assignment submission. That way, all students can contribute, and the finished Jam woul...

• 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies

I'm on Week one --DRAFTING YOUR LEARNING NARRATIVE INTRODUCTION--I am unclear if it is to be SPECIFIC intro regarding the target course I am seeking credits from --or a more general one to...practice the format and be assessed.anyone know the possibl...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I embed a pic into my canvas

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I'm trying to export a CANVAS course into a new CANVAS shell course. It keeps failing and says that it's an unsupported package. I don't get it because I'm exporting as a CANVAS course copy and then trying to import as a CANVAS copy. Any help would b...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I view previous classes taught?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

When can I star my courses? When I attempt to star, a message pops up stating that they can't be added at this time. Is that due to courses not starting until Monday? Please help.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have imported my class from an earlier year to the Spring 2020 session.How do I ensure that students cannot see the course while I am updating it? I find the publish/unpublish sign confusing.Is there a simple way to change dates than going through ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

why does it say  "recipients invalid" when I try to sent an email from the inbox?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

THERE WAS A MESSAGE ON CANVAS IF MY CLASSES WERE NOT SHOWING UP, TO DOWN LOAD SOMETHING. MY MESSAGE IS GONE. CAN YOU SEND ME THINK LINK TO DOWN LOAD & INSTRUCTIONS?THANKS

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to upload my dissertation but it is not allowing me to submit. It says 'Excused' by the submission button. What does this mean?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I would like to create a new music appreciation course. I am just bored with mine. Would anyone be willing to share their so I could get inspiration?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way to change the titles of grade status? I know how to change the colors, but would like something different besides dropped or excused. 

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies