how can I go back and redo a quiz that I didn't do good in

Jump to solution

help is greatly appreciated

Tags (2)
1 Solution
James
Community Champion

@zstough  

You need to reach out to your instructor for this question. 

If your instructor allows you to retake a quiz, then you do that the same way you took it in the first place and choose to retake quiz. It is up to the instructor whether or not to allow you to retake the quiz.

You may have thought you were asking your instructor when you wrote this, but this is a global community of Canvas users. We do not have access to your course, nor could we tell you how to take the quiz a second time unless the instructor allowed it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
James
Community Champion

@zstough  

You need to reach out to your instructor for this question. 

If your instructor allows you to retake a quiz, then you do that the same way you took it in the first place and choose to retake quiz. It is up to the instructor whether or not to allow you to retake the quiz.

You may have thought you were asking your instructor when you wrote this, but this is a global community of Canvas users. We do not have access to your course, nor could we tell you how to take the quiz a second time unless the instructor allowed it.

Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there,  @zstough  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Unfortunately, your question isn't one that the vast majority of people will be able to answer here in the Community.  The reason for this is because your instructor has probably set some properties on the quiz in question that we do not have access to.  (In fact, the vast majority of Community members don't have access to your school's Canvas environment.  We only have access to our own Canvas environments at our own schools.)  So, the best route for you to take is to contact your instructor as soon as possible to see if he/she allows for re-takes.  Your instructor may have have class policies in place about re-takes, but that's something you'll need to check out with him/her...as we wouldn't have that kind of information here in the Community.  You can contact your instructor by following the instructions in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?  I hope this will be of help to you...good luck!!!

0 Kudos