Media Location

Jump to solution
KathrynKelchner
Community Member

In Studio, I click Insights, but do not see the Media Location drop-down which would allow me to see my students who viewed it.  Why is it not there?  And/or how can I get it?  If it helps, I embedded the video in an assignment and it does not seem to matter if the assignment has a paper or online submission.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @KathrynKelchner ...

Hmmm....that is a bit strange.  To confirm with you, when you say that you have embedded a Studio video into a content page of your course, are you following the steps outlined in this Guide?  How do I embed Canvas Studio media in a Canvas cou... - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com)  If so, then that drop-down list [as illustrated in the image under the heading "Open Media" of this Guide: How do I view user insights and analytics for Canv... - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com)] should show up for you.  I would suggest that you reach out to Canvas Support if you are still not seeing that drop-down so that you can view the Insights of your students.  Support folks may have some other ideas for you.  How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?

Please come back to this topic to provide an update so we know if you've been able to get this resolved...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes