Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!
Thank you, teachers, from a fellow former teacher and always advocate of education. The dedication and hard work you put in every day drive our business forward. We appreciate you and want to support the work you do to create engaging learning experiences while meeting the needs of diverse learners every day.
**Bonus - Extra class time on your hands? Content for you! (Junior Achievement education activities for K-12th grades, focusing on Work and Career Readiness and Financial Literacy)
It’s another day we get to appreciate you, and we are so happy about it! We have something special for you today - they’re one of a kind! These stickers were created by members of Instructure's Instructional Designers. You are encouraged to learn more about the entire Learning Services team by exploring their services overview or contacting your CSM.
Stickers are decorative images you can use to make your Canvas pages more visually appealing. They can also help gamify your classroom through badging or motivate your students with visual glimpses of encouragement. Today’s giveaway is your choice of six stickers that you can use in your Canvas course to motivate and wow your students. Use these in your course today or use them to inspire your course design! Whatever you choose, we hope you feel encouraged and inspired by these designs.
Please comment below and tell us what you love about these stickers! Also, if you have created digital stickers for your courses and are able and willing to share them with your fellow educators, you're encouraged to do so. (Please ensure that images are copyright free.) You're welcome to upload files directly in a comment or share a public link to Canvas Commons, a cloud-hosted folder, etc. We hope that you visit the Community again tomorrow for another free resource!
We hope you can apply these stickers to a page in your course to make them more engaging for your students. And, what’s even better, is that you can use these stickers with the banners and buttons we already gave away this week!
Pack up these stickers and add them to any page in your course to make them more engaging for your students. These stickers also coordinate with the banners and buttons we already gave away this week!
How Do I Use These?
- Click on the links in the sections above to access the images in a slide deck. To download each image, click on “File” → “Download” → “PNG.”
- Upload the image files to your Canvas Course Files.
- Insert your sticker image on your page, assignment, discussion, etc., wherever is most appropriate!
- For extra support, visit the Canvas Guide on How to Embed Images in your Canvas course.
- You may also choose to use stickers in your feedback to students. For extra support, visit the Canvas Guide on How to Leave Feedback for Student Submissions as a file.
- In the Image Options, add ALT Text or mark the image as “decorative” to ensure accessibility.
- For extra support, visit the Canvas Guide on How to Edit the Alt Text and Display Options for Images in your Canvas course.
- Save your changes.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.