Cannot read property 'toDownload' of undefined

John_Lowe
Community Champion

Using canvasDataCLI, I'm having success running the Sync command once-per-day and the Unpack command following that as often as I choose.  However, any time that I attempt to run the Sync command a second time within the same day (assuming that I did not previously delete all the .gz files first), I get the following error.  Is this error message an actual error as in "something should be happening but isn't because something went wrong," or is this error message more of an informational error as in "nothing to see here; please move along?"

E:\>call E:\nodejs\node_modules\npm\canvasDataCli sync -c E:\nodejs\node_modules\npm\config.js

starting from sequence 67

E:\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\canvas-data-cli\lib\Sync.js:50

var toDownload = res.toDownload;

^

TypeError: Cannot read property 'toDownload' of undefined

at E:\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\canvas-data-cli\lib\Sync.js:50:31

at E:\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\canvas-data-cli\lib\Sync.js:79:40

at E:\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\canvas-data-cli\lib\Sync.js:188:50

at Request._callback (E:\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\canvas-data-cli\lib\Api.js:52:9)

at Request.self.callback (E:\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\request\request.js:199:22)

at emitTwo (events.js:87:13)

at Request.emit (events.js:172:7)

at Request.<anonymous> (E:\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\request\request.js:1036:10)

at emitOne (events.js:82:20)

at Request.emit (events.js:169:7)

0 Likes