What kinds of watchlists can I create?
Watchlists display and allow you to track key metrics for selected students in Elevate K-12 Analytics. Watchlists display data for manually selected or automatically generated student groups. The data associated with each student is updated nightly.
Elevate K-12 Analytics Watchlists include quick-create templates that automatically generate watchlists based on a preselected set of criteria. Learn more about creating a watchlist from a template.
You can also manually create your own watchlist.
Elevate K-12 Analytics supports three watchlist types:
These watchlists follow different rules for adding or removing students from the watchlist. For a static watchlist, you must manually add or remove students. For a dynamic watchlist, you specify criteria, and the system automatically adds or removes students. For a points-based dynamic watchlist, you assign points to criteria, and the system automatically adds or removes students based on a threshold for the weighted criteria.
A Static Watchlist allows you to manually select specific students.
Static Watchlist Features
- Displays a pre-selected list of students.
- Allows you to manually add or remove students.
A Dynamic Watchlist allows you to specify criteria for automatically including students on the watchlist.
Dynamic Watchlist Features
- Displays a list of students based upon pre-selected criteria.
- Automatically adds or removes students nightly based on whether they meet the criteria.
Learn how to create a dynamic watchlist step-by-step or by using a Quick Start Template.
Points-Based Dynamic Watchlist
A Points-Based Dynamic Watchlist allows you to assign points to criteria for automatically including students on the watchlist when their criteria sum meets or exceeds a specified total point threshold. This kind of watchlist is useful for monitoring students based on an accumulation of factors.
Points-Based Dynamic Watchlist Features
- Displays a list of students based upon pre-selected point-based criteria.
- Automatically adds or removes students nightly based on whether their pointed criteria sum meets or exceeds the watchlist point threshold.
Learn how to create a dynamic watchlist based on points.