Elevate Standards Alignment released several new features on June 20. Release notes for this and past releases can be found here.
Here is a summary of the release notes:
In this Elevate Standards Alignment release, new functionality allows users to perform wildcard searches and search for unique IDs and terms in all Elevate Standards Alignment search areas. Additionally, the expansion functionality for aligning by standard is updated to allow users to choose between viewing all expanded standards content or a condensed version
Check out upcoming feature expectations on the Elevate Standards Alignment Roadmap. We’ve highlighted a couple of those below.
Efficiency and Organization: Streamline project setup, filter seamlessly, and ensure productive workflows through Dashboard-based collection management.
Informed Decision-Making and Efficiency: Unlock invaluable metadata and enhance decision-making, efficiency, and project outcomes by categorizing alignments with tags.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you you’d like to learn more about any of these future product updates.
What’s New with Standards this Month
- Canada > Nova Scotia Curriculum > English Language Arts (2019 r2022) > Various Courses
- Colorado > Career and Technical Education > Architecture and Construction Cluster (2012 r2023) > Plumbing Pathway (9-12)
- Florida > Career and Technical Education Programs > Various Clusters & Courses
- Indiana > Academic Standards > English/Language Arts (2023)
- Indiana > Academic Standards > Mathematics (2023)
- Kentucky > CTE Pathway Standards > Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources (2012 r2023) > Plant Science Systems (9-12)
- Nevada > Career and Technical Education > Various Clusters & Courses
- Singapore > Subject Syllabuses > Mathematics (2020 r2022) > Primary Three (3)
- South Dakota > Content Standards > Social Studies (2023)
- Utah > Core Standards > English Language Arts DRAFT (2023)
- Virginia > Standards of Learning (SOL) > History and Social Science (2023)
- Texas > TEKS Career and Technical Education > Subchapter I. Health Science (2015 r2023) > Occupational Safety and Health (DRAFT) (9-12)
- Texas > Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) > Social Studies (2022)
- District of Columbia > Learning Standards > Social Studies (2023)
- Indiana > Academic Standards > Social Studies (2023)
- Indiana > Academic Standards > Science & Computer Science (2023)
- Kentucky > Academic Standards > Science > (2023)
- North Carolina > Standard Course of Study (SCoS) > Science (2023)
You can view the List of Standards released this month. Download the Obsolete List to view standards marked obsolete for Q2, or visit the Instructure Community to learn about previously released standards