Can anyone explain to me how to purchase and download required reading materials!

Jump to solution
wattsj9
Community Novice

I can not seem to figure out how to purchase the books for my courses. Can anyone explain to me how to purchase and download these required reading materials so that I can complete my assignments? Thank you in advance for your assistance. My email is wattsj9@my.erau.edu

1 Solution
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@wattsj9 ​, I'm not sure if you realized it or not, but this is the Canvas Community forums for all Canvas users, not just ERAU users. Normally we help with general Canvas questions, not institution specific questions. Yet, I did a quick search for ERAU bookstores - Booksore Search Results | Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - and it appears that it might depend on which location you are taking classes from. Hopefully the search link will get you to the right information. If you have any required reading articles or course packets, you might want to check the library - Libraries | Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University . If none of these sources help, then my recommendation would be to go to your class in Canvas and (1) try double-checking the course syllabus or other welcome/introduction documents and (2) if you still can't find what you need click the Help link (upper right corner) --> "Ask Your Instructor a Question."

Hope this helps and hope have a great semester!

View solution in original post