Looking Ahead

Community Coach
Community Coach
4 4 138

Last year we were unable to attend InstructureCon due to me being 8+ months pregnant with this little bundle of Jones joy!

222819_CanvasBaby.jpg
Kennedy James Jones is now seven months old and looking forward to her first InstructureCon and getting to see Mommy and Daddy present! Yep, both James and I were notified last week that our conference proposals were accepted!! James will be presenting on #Canvancements (with a little help from me as co-presenter) and I'm going to present on "No Need to Blame Canvas." So far things are shaping up for this to be another awesome #instcon‌!! Can't wait to see everyone in real life!

4 Comments
Community Member

Ohhhh, who needs a Panda when you have Canvas baby cuteness like that... she is adorable!!! 🙂

Community Coach
Community Coach

Just wait for the panda clothes that come out for InstructureCon! Both kids will be decked out in style! 😉

Lamplighter II

She is adorable! I wish I could go too. Darn Illinois budget!

Community Coach
Community Coach

No kidding! I got a couple of grants, but otherwise we're paying for ourselves. 😞

About the Author
Kona Jones is the Director of Online Learning and Faculty Academy Coordinator at Richland Community College in Decatur, IL. She is responsible for the assessment of online courses and initiatives, providing instructional design and pedagogical support to faculty, development of faculty and student technology training materials, and overseeing faculty professional development. She serves as a technology resource for the College as well as an adjunct instructor of statistics. Her particular passion is student retention in online courses and more specifically on assessing how different initiatives can improve student retention. She has a M.S. degree in Quantitative and Cognitive Psychology, Undergraduate degrees in Biology, Psychology, & History, and is ABD in Curriculum & Instruction.