Assignment to Module option

0 Likes
(1)

I would like to offer two suggestions for ease of placing assignments into modules.

1. add a search option in the Module view as when searching through a lengthy list of assignments is challenging.

2. in the assignment list view or in the assignment creation view add a "Add to Module" option with a drop down menu that lists your modules.

I was searching for an option like this when I "Copied" three assignments into modules and ended up Duplicating assignments in the same course.  Not a good situation!

Sincerely, 

Deni Sobek

2 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Moderating

@scarskee 

Thanks for sharing this. As you've noted, the idea submission combines two separate requests: one is for new functionality in the Modules area, and the other is for a change in Assignments. Please read through How do I create a new idea conversation in the Canvas Community? to learn more about the importance of singularly-focused conversations.

Would you please edit this idea to limit its focus to one of the two ideas, and then write a new idea for the other? We've placed this idea into Moderating status for now.

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived