Calendar improvement for Organization idea:

0 Likes
(5)

I often want to have all of my work the next day checked off, so there should be a feature to add a strikethrough on non-submittable assignments (such as readings and in paper submissions). In order to not confuse these manual strikethroughs with submitted online assignments, these strikethroughs can be a different color (such as always orange or something). When you click on the popup of an assignment on the calendar w/ out an online submission, there should be a (marked as complete) option.

3 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

Hi @IbrahimKhan - Thank you for sharing your idea! I think others may find this helpful as well. Having more control of your to-do list (in the calendar view) could be valuable, for sure. Just one note -- not everyone can differentiate colors, so the color-coding aspect of your request may not be helpful for all users. 

MariaShimel1
Community Member
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived