Checklist Function

0 Likes

A way to make like a checklist page for assignments so that students could check off assignments as they go, or they could automatically be checked off when they complete the assignments. For example, I give students 5 assignment options for each unit, and they have to pick 2. It would be nice to step up a way that they could check off when they have the 2 done, especially because part of their final assignment is having them all done. I currently just have a template I use in Google Docs, but it would be awesome to have something integrated in.

Tags (2)
1 Comment
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

@CorinneMiller 

Thanks for sharing this idea. Students can use the list view of their Dashboards to manage all of their activities across all of their courses, as detailed in How do I use the to-do list for all my courses in the List View Dashboard as a student? Students can also create and add their own to-do items to the list.

Requests for additional student tracking tools are popular, and these discussions are currently active, so please add your comments to one or more of:

Customizable Checklists to Add to Modules

Task Checkoff in Modules

Parent View Checklist

Checklist Inside a Page

We've archived this idea in light of the existing functionality and to keep the above-linked discussion threads from branching off.