Green box around correct answer in quizzes

0 Likes

Currently, a red box forms around students' incorrect answers when they take a quiz. Is there any way to also have a green box from around the correct answer in addition to the "correct answer" label that goes on the left of the answer? This could help students' eyes more easily find the correct answer. Even as an instructor I catch myself accidentally gravitating to the red box thinking that canvas is telling me that was the actual answer when it is just actually circling the wrong answer. 

1 Comment
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

Thanks for sharing this feedback, @zhyder . I believe you're describing students' assessment results as viewed in Classic Quizzes. New Quizzes displays a green box around a correct answer, as depicted in  How do I view my assessment results as a student i...

Our product teams are no longer developing new functionality on the code base for Old (Classic) Quizzes, which is scheduled for deprecation. The resources in the New Quizzes User Group should help you get started with New Quizzes, which is a separate tool that can be used alongside Classic Quizzes in a course. If you don't see the ability to enable the new quiz tool in the settings area of your course, please reach out to your local Canvas admin for guidance on its availability at your school.