Mark assignment as done (similar to module)

0 Likes
(3)

Right now I can only have students mark part of a module as DONE.

When I choose an assignment to be graded as  Complete/Incomplete, I'd like them to be able to mark an assignment as done and have gradebook automatically put a checkmark for me.

4 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

admin19
Community Explorer

I have a multitude of "mark as done" assignments in my courses. These are reading assignments, videos, etc. The issue is they don't cross to the grade book so I have to add a checkmark to each of these assignments in the grade book. It would be easier if it automatically populated in the grade book. One of my courses is self-paced so I cannot just assign the checkmark to all students as they are completing the course at different speeds. 

FaithDeluca
Community Member

I have mark as done for assignments from an external curriculum.  Before I have the chance to grade them, I would like to know who hasn’t done it at all.  A checkmark in the grade book for mark as done would let me know automatically.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.