New Analytics - present data across multiple Courses

0 Likes
(2)

New Analytics is a great tool to track student performance and interaction within individual Courses. However, students are often enrolled on multiple Courses. If there was the ability to collate and present the data collected in individual Courses across multiple Courses this would provide a more in-depth, holistic understanding of individual student experiences at their institutions.

3 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

gnichols
Community Member

This kind of information is something I would use as an enrollment advisor and student advisor.  I've been through a few different forums, and it sounds like I can pull the information from various reports, but with hundreds of students, having a user-based, account-wide analytics system would be incredibly helpful.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.