Removing Multiple Submit buttons when in speed grader

0 Likes
(1)

When going through assignments in speed grader, we have been using the rubrics feature. I would like to know if Canvas can remove the multiple submit buttons and just have one submit when grading in speed grader..

For example - with a rubric, a student will receive a score and I need to click submit after entering the rubric score and then if I leave a comment (typically a prepared one) I have to click submit at a different location to submit the comment too.  If there could be one submit button for both - that would be a life saver and something that is more consistent with other platforms that teachers use throughout their day.

Thank you.

3 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

Ron_Bowman
Community Champion

@debbogie1 

Thanks for posting this idea.  I have the same issue with having to submit the comments and then either the grade or the rubrics.  It is definitely an annoyance.  I would like for everything on the page to save by clicking on either of the buttons.  However, I can also see some reasoning for wanting each submission to be separate.  

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.