Reports

0 Likes
(2)

Hi

I have been using the Reports section of the quizzes and have a suggestion to make regarding this that I have discussed with Canvas and it has been suggested I send to here.

I would like reports set up to be able to analyse cohorts on type of question (eg Therapeutic/Renal/Mental Health) and compare individuals within - to see for example if the cohort need more support on a particular area of teaching or if this is at an individual level. So far I have to go into individual and then transfer myself to an excel spreadsheet (see below) to get data to be able to analyse and this is very time consuming. Is there anything that I can do or any ay that the analyses can be looked at to see how it delivers what information in need for teaching and learning/QA? I have seen some more in-depth analysis for respondus lockdown assessments but these are for formative assessments throughout the year so I can track progress. This was an assessment for 2 students but for some will need to do this for 20 or more.

Thanks

Teresa

Question Topic Question in book Answer (I) Correct Answer (C ) Correct  
1 Cardiology 18 C C C C  
5 Cardiology 30 D D E D  
6 Cardiology 29 E E C E  
9 Cardiology 16 E E E E  
10 Cardiology 15 A E E E  
17 Cardiology 48 A E A E  
18 Cardiology 47 C C C C  
25 Cardiology 22 D B B B  
26 Cardiology 21 D B D B  
33 Cardiology 24 C D C D  
34 Cardiology 23 A A A A  
41 Cardiology 5 C D D D  
42 Cardiology 4 D C C C  
15 Gastroenterology 41 C A A A  
16 Gastroenterology 40 B B B B  
23 Gastroenterology 24 E B B B  
24 Gastroenterology 23 A A A A  
31 Gastroenterology 26 D D D D  
32 Gastroenterology 25 A C A C  
39 Gastroenterology 2 A A A A  
40 Gastroenterology 1 D D C D  
47 Gastroenterology 60 A D D D  
48 Gastroenterology 61 E B B B  

2 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.