Spelling and Grammar checking Status(Canvas) course instructions

0 Likes

I am up to section 4 of the online Business Cert3 course and up to here, I have found 2 grammatical errors where the instructions repeat words consecutively thus being grammatically incorrect.

Also 2 spelling mistakes with the word 'in', where the 'n' should be an 's'. and also where the word in has been forgotten.

I have noted where these errors are if you want to know.

As your course notes also say, these basic errors in a final copy of any document brings the whole organisation into question. ie: Not up to professional standards.?

Tags (2)
1 Comment
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

@JEFFREYPostma  You probably don't realize that you've posted your comments about a course you're taking in this global forum, which is where people gather to exchange their ideas and advice about using Instructure Canvas products, including the Canvas LMS. The members of this forum don't have access to accounts or courses other than their own and won't be able to act on your comments.

Most likely, you'll want to pass this information along to the school in which you're enrolled and taking courses. You can send a message to the course instructor or facilitator through the Canvas Inbox: How do I send a message to a user in a course in the Inbox as a student? 

Best of luck in your studies, Jeffrey.