Student View of Grade Distribution on Grades Page

0 Likes

Can it be possible in the future to view the Grades pages in student view and see the grade distribution information that students see?

Also, is it possible to include # of student submissions in that set of information so that students can view as well as instructors.

Thanks!

1 Comment
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

@zoeanne_soon 

Student View will only show the grade distribution for the Test (fake) Student. The View Scoring Details section of  How do I view my grades in a current course? provides a generic view of the grade distribution as it displays to students; those wishing to see the grade distribution for a specific student will need Act As admin privileges.

Teachers can readily view any student's grade distribution through New Analytics:  How do I view analytics for an individual student ...

Please submit this last portion of the description as a standalone idea that includes a problem statement or example, as these will assist members in their assessment of the request:

Also, is it possible to include # of student submissions in that set of information so that students can view as well as instructors.

Thanks!