iOS Student app hide groups

(1)

iOS App hide "Groups" from main landing page.

The main landing page for the iOS student app (Overview) has both "Courses" and "Groups". These groups can be from any course I've previously been signed on, and they are completely unnecessary and annoying to me. They don't provide anything of use, and we should be able to hide/remove these from these groups as we want. Personally, I don't want the entire section there at all.

2 Comments
emptycipher
Community Novice

Canvas should allow students to remove groups from the dashboard after the end of the semester, or do it automatically. My dashboard is cluttered with 25 previous groups. Since I color code my courses each semester and it gets confusing.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.